Class 11th is the beginning of your new education and class 11th is the base of it because you get to select the subject of your choice, and this is the subject on which you are going to build your career.
First of all congratulations on choosing humanities, as humanities have become very popular and have immense career options. The syllabus of humanities in CBSE is very comprehensive, and interesting and will help you out in many competitive exams in future.
However, having the right approach for Class 11 humanities is a must to score very good marks in humanities. In this article, we will discuss how to study CBSE class 11 humanities for greater results
- Be thorough with the syllabus and have clarity of each topic of your humanities syllabus.
- Stick to the topics written in the syllabus.
- Follow the class 11th NCERT books of humanities, as it covers the topics very comprehensively.
- Study every day, maintain consistency and have multiple readings of the NCERT books.
- Maintain your own lucid need as they will help you in quick revision.
- Make sure you practice maps, as it is very helpful for not geography but history as well and will help you score well in humanities subjects.
- Maintain separate notes of flow charts and cycles of your humanities subjects, these figures can be drawn in exams and will fetch you very good marks.
- Concept clarity is very essential, as now humanities is no more a subject which can be mugged up.
- You shall have good guidance from an experienced teacher, who can give you insight into topics by establishing interconnections among various subjects of humanities. For this, you shall join a good coaching institute.
- Keep writing answers as humanities subjects demand good answer writing skills.
- Refer to the previous year’s questions after completing every topic and analyse your progress.
- Keep giving more and more tests, you can join good coaching for humanities for class 11 (history and political science) where regular tests are conducted.
- Complete your syllabus on time to have multiple revisions of the entire humanities syllabus.
Apart from these, having good guidance is the most important thing you can get from joining a good coaching institute. Aspirations Institute is one of the best coaching institutes for humanities because-
- They have experienced teachers with experience ranging from 6 years to 24 years.
- They use digital devices to make classrooms more engaging for students.
- They have been working in the sector for more than 15 years.
- Aspirations Institute has a record of giving toppers every year in humanities.
- They provide a good environment where students can go to study if they cannot study at home due to some reasons.
- Aspirations conducts regular tests to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of students and then work accordingly.
- They have an adequate student- teacher ratio in the class.
- Students are encouraged to ask doubts.
- They conduct extra classes as and when required.
- Aspirations completes the syllabus way before and conduct multiple revisions to make students thorough with the concepts.
Thus you can join Aspirations coaching classes if you want your child to shine in the class 11th humanities exam. They have been trusted by thousands of guardians and have an impressive streak of producing top scorers in a humanities subject.