JEE Main Coaching
Best Coaching Institute for JEE MainTuition in Dwarka
Sign Up to Score High Better Faster
What is JEE ?
A Joint Entrance Examination for admission into various engineering colleges across the country.
This is Gateway to the prestigious IITs, NITs, and Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
What is JEE Exam Pattern ?
JEE Exam is conducted online. The exam is conducted for three subjects Physics, Chemistry & Maths. It is a 3 hours Exam of 300 marks.
There are two types of questions:
1. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): 20 Questions of 4 Marks each. 1 Marks is deducted for wrong answer.
2. Numerical Based: 5 Questions of 4 Marks. No negative Marking.
What are the colleges Categories ?
Primarily there are four categories.
- IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) : There are total 23 iits which have 14470 seats
- NIT (National Institutes of Technology) : 31 NITs which have 2383 seats
- IIIT : (Indian Institutes of Information Technology) : 25 IIITs which have 3521 seats
- CFTI (Centrally Funded Technical Institute): 23 CFTI which has 5654 seats
and then final categories of 1000+ private colleges which also take score of JEE for admission
JEE Exam Schedule & Target Colleges ?
JEE Exams are conducted two times a year. Top 2,50,000 Students who qualify for JEE Main are eligible for JEE advance Exam.
To get admission into IITs, JEE Advanced exam has to be cleared.
To get admission in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs; Score of JEE Main is required.
Around 1000+ private Engineering colleges also take JEE Main score for admissions.
List of IIT Colleges
List of NIT Colleges
List of IIIT Colleges
JEE Main Coaching for Class 12 Students
This course is designed for class 11 & 12 students who want to appear for JEE Main 2023 / 2024. The Batches are on week end so that students can study both CBSE & Competitive course. In This course, we cover chapters from class 11 and class 12 for all three subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
Regular assignments are given to the students. Tests are conducted every week.
The Content provided on this website is Free to Download. Any copyright, if any, belongs to respective owner. We do not claim ownership of any copyrighted Material. If anyone has any objection, then kindly contact us.